Apple Banana Baked OAts
This recipe features all your favorite fall flavors!
About this Recipe
Whip up this delicious, easy recipe with dairy-free Original Bananamilk to make hearty oatmeal that will feed your family all week long.
2 1/2 cups – Old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tsp – Baking powder
- 3 tsp – Cinnamon
- 1/3 tsp – Freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp – Salt
- 1/2 cup – Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 2 cups – Mooala Original Bananamilk
- 1/4 cup – Pure maple syrup (optional)
- 1 1/2 tsp – Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp – Coconut Oil
- 2 cups – Cooking apples (diced)
- 1 cup – Bananas (sliced)
Great 9″ baking dish and pre-heat oven to 325°
Combine dry ingredients in another bowl: oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt
Bake for 45 min. or until the top is lightly browned
Combine wet ingredients in one bowl: applesauce, Mooala Original Bananamilk, Maple Syrup, Vanilla Extract, Coconut Oil
Combine wet and dry ingredients, then incorporate bananas and apples. Set to soak overnight or bake immediately.