About this Recipe
For the Chocolate Banana Nut Butter Popsicles:
- Add the banana, vanilla, nut butter, and Mooala into the blender.
- Once your popsicles are frozen, you will add the chocolate. See below.
Add your popsicle mixture into your clean molds. Fill each well up to the top. Next, add the popsicle handles into each well.
Lastly, Place your popsicles into the freezer and freeze for at least 4 hours or until solid.
For the Chocolate Nut Butter Banana, it’s time for the chocolate!
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate. Be sure to TEMPER your chocolate – either (1) melt until only half of the chips are melted, removed from the heat, and whisk until the rest melt, OR (2) melt half of your chocolate completely, quickly remove from the heat and add cool chips, whisk until it all melts. Once chocolate burns, it becomes dull, hard, and tough so it must be discarded. Your chocolate should stay glossy and smooth!
- Drizzle chocolate over the popsicles.
- Allow chocolate to cool and eat!