CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA NUT MOOALA MUFFINS
A perfect mini-muffin for the on-the-go family.
About this Recipe
- 2/3 cups – all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons – baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon – baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon – of salt
- 1 stick vegan butter
- 1 cup – dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp – vanilla extract
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons – Mooala Bananamilk
- 2 cups – vegan chocolate chips and/or nuts of your choice
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a mini muffin tin with oil or muffin cups.
Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl and mix well.
In another bowl, mix all wet ingredients thoroughly until blended evenly.
Integrate the dry ingredients mixture into the wet ingredients bowl and stir well.
Once fully incorporated, pour in the mini muffin tins and bake until fully cooked, about 10 minutes.