5 – 6 pancakes
About this Recipe
Add a little protein and flavor to your average pancakes with this dairy-free and delicious recipe!
- 1 – Banana
- 1 1/3 cup – Rolled Oats Oats
- 1 cup – Mooala Unsweetened Vanilla Bean Almondmilk
- Other optional ingredients:
- 1 tsp – Baking Powder (for extra fluffiness)
- 1 tbsp – Maple Syrup (for extra sweetness)
- 2 tsp Cinnamon (for flavor)
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour about 1/4 of batter per pancake into the griddle. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side until golden brown.
Grease a skillet or griddle and bring to medium low heat.
Serve pancakes with your favorite toppings. Our favorites are: maple syrup, bananas, almond butter and chia seeds.