About this Recipe
A childhood favourite made healthy! A delicious, vegan chocolate banana smoothie with Mooala plant-based milk made with bananas! Add a scoop of your favorite plant-based protein powder and peanut butter, for a filling breakfast or snack.
- Large frozen bananas
- 1 Cup ice cubes
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 1&1/2 Tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 Scoops plant-based protein powder of choice (chocolate, or unflavoured collagen peptides)
- 1/2 Cup vegan coconut yogurt
- 1/2Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Cup Mooala Banana Milk
- 2 Tablespoons crunchy granola (for topping, if desired)
First, add all of the ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend on high until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
Transfer to 2 glasses, and top with additional slices of fresh banana, or crunchy granola if you’d like.